Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate SG1 Weekend on Sky One

Options
  • 31-03-2007 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,799 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

Sky are showing the first 5 of the top 10 SG1 episodes today with the rest to follow tomorrow. Some classic episodes in there.

So far:

10 - The Serpent's Lair
    9 - 2010
    8 - Full Circle
    7 - Reckoning (Part 1)
    6 - Reckoning (Part 2)
    5 - 200

(Unfortunately, it does just makes you realise though how badly the show deteriorated in the last few years :()

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

was watching this today. Saw ep 200 for the first time. Man it was funny.
    I still think the episode where O' Neill and Tealc are caught in a time loop was funnier.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,799 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

was watching this today. Saw ep 200 for the first time. Man it was funny.
    I still think the episode where O' Neill and Tealc are caught in a time loop was funnier.
    It's a very good one alright (maybe on tomorrow?). haven't seen it in a while, but I vividly remember Jack and Teal'c playing golf through the Stargate and Hammond going nuts! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Ah, "Full Circle"... my favourite of all. If both of the TVs in the house manage to un-break themselves, I must tune-in.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

why do i only ever hear about these things when i'm in work :(

And the golf scene is total class :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

In the middle of my backswing!!!???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mob

i was in work today what were the top 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Yeah, that is absolutly classic. :D:D

mob - I don't know the top 4, but the top 3 were...

3. Lost City Part I
    2. Lost City Part II
    1. Window of Opportunity - it would have been my choice as Number 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

ive missed all season 9 and season 10!!!

ive been searching high and low for a copy of them but still no luck :(

seen maybe 3 episodes from season 9 where they fight the orai. thats it...
    and i missed season 2 and season 3 of atlantis!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Tyax

lol yeah that was a class episode alright, it defo would have got my #1 vote too. Ofc lost city was also class, among many others but it is interesting how season 9 and 10 faired in the vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

I imagine they are likely to show on Sky as part of the present rerun cycle. Atlantis is on Sky1 at present and should start Season 2 in abiout a week or so (S1X11 today).
    SG-1 will start Season 2 on Wednesday -so expect about another 16 weeks or so!!

On topic, I enjoyed the weekend amn dippe din and out.Good selection all round.
    My own personal favourite is Paradise Lost(S6X15), purely for tension and atmosphere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

I imagine they are likely to show on Sky as part of the present rerun cycle. Atlantis is on Sky1 at present and should start Season 2 in about a week or so (S1X11 today).
    SG-1 will start Season 2 on Wednesday -so expect about another 16 weeks or so!!

On topic, I enjoyed the weekend and dipped in and out. Good selection all round.
    My own personal favourite is Paradise Lost(S6X15), purely for tension and atmosphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

im going to asia monday for a few months. so i stil wont get to see them. suppose i can try pick them up over there on dvd....

as on topic, best funny espisode is by far Full Circle. but ive liked so many of them. would be hard to pick a favourite.

i enjoyed the episode where apophis brain washes tealc to believe he is first prime again and they get stranted in another galaxy with the replicators.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I'd have put the Fifth Man at number one, with Orpehus also in high regard.

Advertisement