Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car insurance

Options
  • 31-03-2007 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Will be geting a car hopefull in january, just wondering which is the bext/cheepest insurance company for young 17 year old boys :P Most of the sire wont quote me online because im to young, know any site that love young boys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,171 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Will be geting a car hopefull in january, just wondering which is the bext/cheepest insurance company for young 17 year old boys :P Most of the sire wont quote me online because im to young, know any site that love young boys?

Most insurance company websites will not quote someone of your age. Your probably going to have to ring the insurance companies directly for quotes. Be prepared to be shocked at the prices though, I cannot image it being cheap. Usually alarm bells start ringing with insurance companies when you mention "young" "male" and "provisional license".

It might be a better idea to get added as a named driver on a parent's car for a year or two first and then do your driving test. This could make a huge difference to an insurance premium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

know any site that love young boys?
    :eek::eek:

:D:D:D

Advertisement