Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need new tyres audi a6 what should i get?

Options
  • 30-03-2007 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

somewhat ignorant on this topic but feel i was ripped off the last time i got them changed so best to seek advise first

as i certainly dont want to be dupped into buying poor quality tyres by salesguy at quickfit

what makes are the best

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

Hi, what exact size do you need? Post up the size, it should be on the sidewall of the tyre and be something like 205/40 R17. I use Toyo and Yokohama on my car, I found both brands great in wet and dry and they are wearing well. It all depends on the tyre compound not just the brand though, however the 2 I have mentioned plus Bridgstone are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I use Toyo T1-R's aswell. Got them from eiretyres.com and get a local fitter to fit at €15 per tyre and that includes disposal of my old tyre. Worked out saving a good bit plus I get to choose the tyre of my choice.

The T1-R's are very quiet tyre also and great for long journeys

Advertisement