Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Accelerator pedal pad rubber

Options
  • 30-03-2007 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

Greetings!

My car is up for its NCT soon and I've noticed the rubber on the accelerator pedal is badly worn It's been like that for awhile but I've been unable to source a replacement. The only ones available seem to be those tacky boy racer type pads (apologies to all those boy racers out there:D )

So, can anyone suggest or recommend somewhere on or offline where I could possibly buy a replacement pedal pad? I've tried various motor factors here in Cork and the old usually reliable ebay but to no avail.

If it's any help the car is an hyundai accent.

Go raibh maith agat!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

some cars dont have a rubber on that pedal its a part of the pedal itself. if it fails just buy a cheap boy racer one and just put it on for the nct test. did you try nyhans in bandon there a dealer and will tell you if there is a rubber on the pedal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Rebeller

johncm wrote:
    some cars dont have a rubber on that pedal its a part of the pedal itself. if it fails just buy a cheap boy racer one and just put it on for the nct test. did you try nyhans in bandon there a dealer and will tell you if there is a rubber on the pedal

It's a slip on rubber pad all right. I'll give Nyhans a call.

Thanks

Advertisement