Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacpot tourney tonight (friday)

Options
  • 30-03-2007 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

considering going to play live tonight..... whats this new game like... numbers etc.... any other suggestions?

Mac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

apparently a good game 5-6K starting stack 25-30 min clock. good reports ive heard was goin to play it but for cash flow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AS_PokerKing

Macspower wrote:
    considering going to play live tonight..... whats this new game like... numbers etc.... any other suggestions?

Mac

Hi Mac,

i played this tourney tonight or the first time, there was 29 runners, it was a good game until my all in pocket jacks were busted by pocket 8's that flopped into quads :mad: lol but i'd say i'd head back in again next friday,

€50 f/o €5 reg, 6k start stack, blinds 30 mins.....good looking Polish dealers at some tables:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

hotter lookin women dealers at fitz though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Ace2007 wrote:
    hotter lookin women dealers at fitz though
    obviously havent been to the emporium...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

no some of us are still young.....
    i notice that u take a shine to paula in the fitz .... by the sounds of it she'd feel @ home in S.E

• Advertisement
Advertisement