Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Young Pony Club

Options
  • 30-03-2007 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

Anyone been listening to New Young Pony Club yet? As it says on their MySpace page, they seem to bluntly regard themselves as "a synth band with guitars". Thats quite the understatement though - from what I've heard so far, they seem to be very, very good at what they do. Thus far, I've only gotten my hands on the singles "Ice Cream" (on the Intel Core Duo ad at the moment), and "The Bomb". The latter is damn good though... haven't been able to stop listening all week.

Anyone else managed to get their hands on any more material yet? No sign of an EP or an LP hitting the shelves any time soon, sadly. On another note, I get the feeling that we're not allowed discuss their upcoming Dublin show for certain reasons? If so, please don't discuss it any further here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Yep, an MCD act, so please don't discuss the gig.

Advertisement