Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Cup via the internet

Options
  • 30-03-2007 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s any way I can get to watch Munster Vs. Llanelli tonight live via the internet? I don’t have Sky Sports 3 at home (and can’t get to the pub to watch it).

Mediazone are broadcasting it online, but if you reside in Ireland, the UK, Italy, Australia, etc., you’re blocked from accessing (I presume because Sky have the European rights?).

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Yea I'm in the same predicament, I can't find anything though. Streaming rugby doesn't look like it's very common.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭flsghujslkuo

I don't Know about Ireland, but I watch the games in the US via Setanta Broadband.

If you really really want to watch it set up a proxy in the US and watch it for about 12$ per month

I reccomend iprivacytools.com for $12 pm

that's $24 for one game but you can use setanta for other games.

or $16 if you use mediazone for that game. what that...12 yoyo. two and a half pints ;)

Advertisement