Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai Trajet - Trade in Value

Options
  • 30-03-2007 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Looking for a little help from the experts. Planning to trade in our 2004 Trajet (newer model) , champagne silver, 20,000 miles on the clock.immaculate condition. It is the 2 litre petrol model.
    looking to downsize seats wise to a kia sportage. just wondering what sort of trade in i can expect. doing our sums, we were hoping fro 18-19k, is that reasonable?

opinions greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭dil999

pauld wrote:
    Looking for a little help from the experts. Planning to trade in our 2004 Trajet (newer model) , champagne silver, 20,000 miles on the clock.immaculate condition. It is the 2 litre petrol model.
    looking to downsize seats wise to a kia sportage. just wondering what sort of trade in i can expect. doing our sums, we were hoping fro 18-19k, is that reasonable?

opinions greatly appreciated.

sounds about right (maybe 17K to 18K). Youll only get it against the list price though.

If you went in with no trade in you would probably get about 2.5K to 3K off a Sportage.

So the reality is if they offer you 18K you are really only getting 15.5K

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pauld

dil999 thanks fro teh response, hopefully i will get 18k

Advertisement