Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Hols

Options
  • 30-03-2007 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭

Yah, here at last. Must call around to all my relatives tonight to tell them all about my 2 weeks! Joys of teaching

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

In the college I was working in last year, there was a northern member of staff, a sort of Academic Ian Paisley.

His opinion on the two weeks at Easter was that they were for catching up and marking assignments and preparing for next year, not for enjoying. At the time I thought he was barking mad, but when I got back after Easter, I saw his point. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I stayed up late every night this week so that all my internal assessments were marked before the hols. I am now off to the pub. Joy of joys. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,154 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm going away til Monday and then I'll probably be back in doing admin Tues and Wed. Then I'm going to rest - hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

I'm Gonna go loose on the beer in town for the whole weekend then i'l go up home for a dose of Mass next weekend ....I'll get sick of that pretty quick and end up headin off to galway for another session....aaaaaah!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭hot chick

spent years having my teachers friends ask me to go places for easter only to remember that i had a 9-5 with fixed holidays.

Got to finally send the text on friday says WOOHOO EASTER HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh still relaxing and not even gotten to the working part of the week. Heres to nice sleep in tomorrow and every other morning this week and then...................................next week too!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement