Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB CHarges

Options
  • 30-03-2007 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,
    Mate has an AIB current account since 2001 roughly and never paid charges. Not a student or anything anymore, even pays mortgage from it yet never got charged any fees. Why is this? She doesn't have a debit card either so not qualifying for their free banking offer.
    Is there something that she is benefitting from coz I am baffled as to why and naturally she doesn't want to roll into her bank and ask!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

some banks give a period after leaving college where they won't charge fees. I was with BOI ad they had a 2 year period of grace, however its now nearly 4 and I still have never been charged a fee. Must be just lax on their behalf

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Probably was incorrectly set up, and doesn't have a charges flag on it. Lucky her.

Advertisement