Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tumpet teacher

Options
  • 29-03-2007 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've recently got a trumpet and would actually like to learn how to play and was just wondering would anyone know a trumpet teacher? Preferably based in North Dublin. I can't get hold of Joey the lips...:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Try here:

http://www.irishmusicteachers.ie/

Thats just after a quick google search. There should be more if you look hard. On top of that theres the famous schools, like the Royal Irish Academy of Music and Waltons new school of Music(off the top of my head). They're south side though. Good luck. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 1,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭satchmo

I went to Jimmy Cavanagh in the RIAM, he's a great teacher. It's southside alright, but on Westland Row so it's not very far from the river.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fineospaul

Robbie Sheldrick - Malahide, You can get his number / details from the Malahide School of Music. malahideschoolofmusic@eircom.net or they will be at least able to point you in the right direction...

Advertisement