Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will tracey do time or not

Options
  • 29-03-2007 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Ok folks, whats it to be , guilty or not or does anybody care?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭PCros

They have shot two endings for it so its anybody's guess!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Isnt she leaving the series? Jail is a good place for characters leaving the series think Jimmy Mc Donald..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

she might be found not guilty and just leave the street anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

They filmed 2 endings but both see her leave the street, She is found guilty and does time and the other see her flee the street without amy because her mother can't bear to live with her anymore. I heard an interview with a producer and he said nobody in corrie has ever gotten away with something if they did it they always get their come-up-pence in the end. I think she will get off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

If she goes down does not not make little rat boy David an accessory to the crime by covering for her? And will Deidre be guilty of perjury, not to mention the overacting?

Plus Tracy is saying that she doesn't want anyone to visit her if she goes down, Soap opera death for this girl, she will go down. The Soaps moral responsibility will not allow them to let her off, her lawyer is hinting at this already, the lawyer will turn against her and that will be that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭lukin

I hope she gets off, she's a bit of alright. The fact she's such a complete bitch makes her even more attractive in some weird kind of way.
    Pity she's leaving.

Guilty! I'm surprised, thought she would have got off. They are really closing the door on this character, unless of course they do an appeal or something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭lukin

The alternative ending where she is cleared is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2bE8J91kc

Thanks for posting that, i was looking for it!

Advertisement