Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackpot cash league final info

Options
  • 29-03-2007 4:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

hi all

just to let everyone know the final of the cash league will take place next wednesday at 8pm late entries will be allowed until the break finishes
    (approx 9:50) however a penalty will be put on players that are late
    200 lost first level, 500 lost 2nd level, 800 lost 3rd level
    this is a pot limit round of each tournament, 30 min clock for the first 3 levels and 20 min after the break, 30 min clock for the final table the total cash will be approx €25,000 with approx 42 players playing, everyone who qualified will recieve a cash prize,
    a new league will start on the thursday, over 3 months 60 hours
    good luck

Dukebox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

anyone else got the hrs for this, ditpoker, aodea, delanec8, sosh, fiddlesticks, jbravado?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

I have about 110 hours

i dunno how many i have but think it around 100

i think there are only around 30 going to play this...quite a few of the guys with 150 - 180 hours arent around

really where they goin, victor and the boys or who?

• Advertisement

ravi has more than 160 and hes away and so is ken choi...and someone else mentioned they would nt be around last night...more value for evryon else i suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Woot. Managed against all the odds to secure the night of work for this tonight. Ship it. Only got 70 hours though, but plan on gambolling it up big time in the omaha rounds to compensate.
    Anyone know what the average amount of hours is gonna be?
    Chipleader amount?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

58o wrote:
    Chipleader amount?

3 gazillion chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

58o wrote:
    Woot. Managed against all the odds to secure the night of work for this tonight. Ship it. Only got 70 hours though, but plan on gambolling it up big time in the omaha rounds to compensate.
    Anyone know what the average amount of hours is gonna be?
    Chipleader amount?

In the words of jbravado: One Million Bananas!!

anyone for a 42 way split? nearly 600 each
    I'm gonna make sure any deals done this time will involve me doing the shafting instaed of getting shafted like last time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

myself and aodea on min stack 55 hours! think biggest stack will be about 25k. but as mentioned a few of the bigger stack players wont be around. i'm up for a 42 way split!!

conor has 30k, victor has 20k, dave has 16k. i think ive a 10k stack.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

AKQJ10 wrote:
    conor has 30k, victor has 20k, dave has 16k. i think ive a 10k stack.

LoL!! Sick.

and im at home. 2nd hand of the night, i limp with 78hearts, jbravado makes it 200 im the only caller.

flop J95. i check he bets 400, i call with open ended draw.

turn, ten. completes my straight. i check, he leads, i push, he calls. i show straight, he tables QQ

river.... etc etc...

player gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

ditpoker wrote:
    and im at home. 2nd hand of the night, i limp with 78hearts, jbravado makes it 200 im the only caller.

flop J95. i check he bets 400, i call with open ended draw.

turn, ten. completes my straight. i check, he leads, i push, he calls. i show straight, he tables QQ

river.... etc etc...

player gone.

ul Dit - - i hate them double belly busters......

did many turn up for this....?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

UL ditpoker, your fast getting the reputation as the unluckiest player in Ireland. Your a good player though.
    Keep the faith!

Once your out of college and in 'gainfull employment' as LuckyLloyd likes to put it you'll be the same as him. That is buying into a lot of tournaments ect and winning more than your fair share of $$.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

lol, i hope you write these beats down...remember them when you get your sickest run ever...sooooon

donked out of this in the round of danger (omaha). Whole table including me on the button limp in, and one of the dealers (dave) in the SB pots it. Everyone folds to me, and i call with 3 6 7 8 with 2 diamonds hoping to crack his obvious aces or take it away on a scary flop.
    Flop 8 9 10.(i have straight with backdoor diamonds) Jackpot! He leads out for 2000, I shove my tank of 7500 and he beats me into the pot. OH BALLS. The "obvious aces" turns out to be ....... A K Q J (2 diamonds) and i am drawing absolutely dead. Sick.

58o wrote:
    i am drawing absolutely dead. Sick.
    took me ages to figure out what you were drawing too...running eights or runnign house.

took me ages to figure out what you were drawing too...running eights or runnign house.

yeah on the flop i was 3.41% to draw out
    (not only did i have running 8's but running 6's, running 3's running 7's or an 8 and any 3 7 or 6. So when you look at it that way i had quite a lot bof outs really.
    10 on the turn killed me though.
    I think optimal stategy early on in that tourney is to nip across to the pub during he omaha rounds. nothing but trouble

• Advertisement

does the omaha stop later on then?

no its a round of each all the way. good stuff early on as stacks are quite deep, but still all too easy to get all your chips over the line in omaha. A lot of early casualties had the main damage done playing omaha.

any updates on this, in other words at what stage was the deal done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

Thomas, Dave(Dealer), Victor, Sam, Derek (Dealer) plus a few others did a deal. I think Thomas got like 4.5K, Dave 2.8 and the others 1.8K with a few others players I'm not sure of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

sounds like 999999% rakeback for people with brains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Dave Doyle took 2k also-we pretty much took the worse of the deal-saying that we had no chips.There was a huge ohmaha game going when I left.

Also DITpoker............outplayed.

jbravado wrote:
    Dave Doyle took 2k also-we pretty much took the worse of the deal-saying that we had no chips.There was a huge ohmaha game going when I left.

lol! wp sam

jbravado wrote:

at least the chips went to good use.

1st 4700 Thomas
    2nd 2500 Dave Dealer
    3rd 2000 Dave Doyle
    4th Victor, Sam et al 1700 - 1800

Happy days, ship it etc.........great omaha game after the cash league too..seriously good value

• Advertisement
Advertisement