Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead intrumentalist wanted

Options
  • 28-03-2007 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Mandolin/Banjo/Fiddle/Accordion/Flute player wanted to accompany experienced Trad Singer/Guitarist as a duo/trio. Experienced musicians only. I can get the gigs if the outfit is right.Please send details to maple01@eircom.net
    John(leixlip).

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Just to bring your attention to the charter, which you should read before posting anywhere...

*Posting Personal Details
    It's come to my attention that people occasionally want to get in contact with each other to organise sessions or other meetings for exchange of music etc. This is welcomed in the forum, however I recommend you Do not publish personal details - your phone number and/or your address, for instance - on this forum. I have no way of ensuring your personal details aren't abused if they're presented in a public forum. Additionally, I've no way of ensuring some of the less savoury users aren't posting someone else's personal details, masquerading as their own.

Please use the private message function, which is useful for swapping such bits and pieces.

*Musicians seeking other musicians - for bands / jamming etc, please include the following in your post / reply - location, influences, style of play, what kind of musician you are OR are looking for and any links you may have to samples of your music when doing so please bear in mind the MP3 rule below
    * recording / recording methods
    * song writing (structure, methods etc)
    * the independant music industry

Good luck finding someone to jam with though. I'd strongly recommend removing your email address from that post.

Advertisement