Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Irish Open Satellite

Options
  • 28-03-2007 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hi all,

I do not have very much info on this but a thread has appeared on our forum about a qualifier to the Irish Open in Galway.

Here's the info from that thread... I'll find out more tomorrow and post it

Venue: Westwood (upstairs)
    Date: 28th March
    BuyIn: 350
    Satellites from 7pm 70euro

Upstairs in the Westwood is small would cater for 2/3 tables. I would assume its an open tournament.

Regards

Stephen

Mods: I know this breaks all rules of the forum but I only read it now and its to late to try and contact any of the lads!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Let you off this time since you promised :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭PokerEvents-Ste

Here's all the info according to Pete

1) Peter Holdem
    2) Comercial
    3) Westwood Hotel
    4) Start 8.00pm
    5) Payment at the door, Satellites from 6pm 70 Euro
    6) No Limit Holdem FreezeOut
    7) Pool: 320
    8) Reg: 30
    9) Starting Stack: 8,000
    10) All Blind Levels
    11) 20 Minutes
    12) Prize Pool give out as IO tickets
    13) Dealer Dealt
    14) Rules available
    15) Peter Holdem TD (His comments are final, if legal!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Hi Ste, can you please take my mobile number off your spam list please. I was added to the list because I played one of your events (i never requested to be added to this spam text alerts list) and have requested 3 times to have my number removed. if i receive another one of these texts i'm going to report it to the appropriate regulatory body.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I also got one today after having my name removed several months ago. Not delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭PokerEvents-Ste

3 Tickets Up for Grabs

• Advertisement
Advertisement