Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Phone to Rabo

Options
  • 27-03-2007 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question which I presume is easily answered but cannot find it anywhere! Can I ring up the AIB phone banking customer service and add my rabo account to funds transfer list?

Secondly, how does one get funds back out of rabo account and why are you "made" set up a rabo current account??

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Spocker

1. Yes you can, you could also do it online with AIB, if you have the Code Card (thats how I did mine)

2. From the Rabodirect FAQ:
    Why do I need a current account?
    A RaboDirect Current Account is a transaction account which we automatically set up for you. It enables you to move money between your RaboDirect accounts and to transfer money to any bank account held with a financial institution (bank, building society etc) in Ireland.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

how does one get funds back out of rabo account

You log in to their site, with all associated codes etc and then request the funds be transferred by giving your AIB details etc. You specifiy the amount, and finish the transaction...a couple of days later, your funds are in AIB.

Advertisement