Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer support problems

Options
  • 27-03-2007 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    I have had a acer aspire 1963wlmi for about 2 years now and it went wrong a few months ago. The laptop is in warrenty and it has been sent off to Acer to be repaired 4 times so far and every time it has come back not fixed. The last time it was being delt with by the escalation department but it still didnt get fixed and it came back with the original fault and also after 10 mins of using it the motherboard which they repalced died. I have sent it off to them again, this being the 5th time. I have sent an email to the escalation department asking for a refund, but as usual they have not replyed. Do I have any rights? I really just want a refund as they have been mucking me around and it has been costing me a lot of time and money getting it sorted and I have lost all faith in the Acer brand and the fact that they can repair my laptop.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

And so it begins...

Please use the Acer Support thread at the top of this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement