Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martha to be written out of H&A?

Options
  • 27-03-2007 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Somebody told me yesterday that she is being written out of H&A immediately, but doesnt she have a big storyline coming up with Jack and Ash?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Hi just thought id put you straight martha not leaving ive been watching the oz eps she still in it,she got lots big storylines coming up, i no in real life she just lost her b/friend of 2yrs to cancer so she takes some leave to be with family, and she back on set now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Ah that explains it, thought it was a bit odd they'd write her out when there is so much going on

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

whats gonna happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Ash has a wife and kids and later she becomes a stripper. Not sure of the details thats just what I've heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

She becomes a stripper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dreimear

I wish she was written out!
    How selfish and annoying is she?!

Advertisement