Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

satellite for irish open

Options
  • 27-03-2007 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

is there a satellite this wednesday in the sporting for the open,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

5pin5 wrote:
    is there a satellite this wednesday in the sporting for the open,

I see a post for their final sat next Tuesday April 3rd but not sure about this Wednesday.

Are you not going to play in the €200 fweeeeezeout satellite this Wednesday in Malahide?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

i just got off the phone to the sporting and their only Irish Open satellite is next tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

carfax wrote:
    I see a post for their final sat next Tuesday April 3rd but not sure about this Wednesday.

Are you not going to play in the €200 fweeeeezeout satellite this Wednesday in Malahide?.
    Stephen is your game still on tomorrow?
    was it on last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Gholimoli wrote:
    Stephen is your game still on tomorrow?
    was it on last week?

Wasn't on last week Ehsan, got a bit pi**ed off with it to be honest but I had a good few phone calls from interested players this week so we should get a good turnout.

Its definitely on tomorrow......8:30pm start, we'll be running single table tournaments from 7pm.

Advertisement