Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Paso Times

Options
  • 27-03-2007 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

So guys as most of you know this was the gossip of everything that was happening in a and around dundalk for some time now , suddenly it has stopped anyone any ideas why ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

I only went looking for it the other day as I heard my landlady gets an unflattering mention in it, but no sign of it at all! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Three possible reasons I can think of...

1. The author figured out he had better things to do.

2. Legal issues forced him to stop "publishing".

3. The author grew up, realised it was shite and stopped bothering.

By the way, it's still online, it just hasn't been updated since January 26th. You'll find it if you google it.

Note: As its legality is questionable (to say the least), please do NOT link to it. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'd go for option 3. The whole thing was indeed ****e and infantile. It did nothing but slag off people and spread stupid and often incorrect gossip.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭mada999

I thought it was a good laugh....

Advertisement