Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online sats for Drogheda Monthly game

Options
  • 26-03-2007 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

We have ramped up the online sats for the monthly game. They are now Mon/Wed/Fri at 9pm. $25+$2.50 rebuy. 5 players minimum to run, 1 ticket Gtd.

Dont forget the $1 & $2 feeders to the nightly festival qualifer, lots of vaue and overlay in these.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

I forgot to mention that at 7pm every night there is a $5+.50 Freezeout which pays tokens that can be used for the monthly game $25 sats. Again only needs 5 plaers to run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭ligger

Shortstack wrote:
    I forgot to mention that at 7pm every night there is a $5+$50 Freezeout which pays tokens that can be used for the monthly game $25 sats. Again only needs 5 plaers to run.

Man that reg fee is high..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

if i play a feeder to sundays grand final can i unregister and play it some other time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

if i play a feeder to sundays grand final can i unregister and play it some other time?
    Well I know for sure that you can't on PPP and they are both on the same network so I very much doubt it. It happened to me last weekend, very annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

No. Sorry.

• Advertisement
Advertisement