Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to Visa Card Account

Options
  • 26-03-2007 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Friends

How can I transfer money from my AIB current account to My AIB Visa card??

The remaining balance in my Visa is not enough and I needed to do some payment so I am thinking to transfer cash to free the required balance to do the payment

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

There's an option in the online banking to add your CC to your online accounts. It's straight forward enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

mmalaka wrote:
    Friends

How can I transfer money from my AIB current account to My AIB Visa card??

The remaining balance in my Visa is not enough and I needed to do some payment so I am thinking to transfer cash to free the required balance to do the payment

Regards

online banking is the best way.... the payment goes through on next working day....

add it online / on the phone...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Use AIB's online or telephone banking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

BuffyBot wrote:
    Use AIB's online or telephone banking :)

The one thing to note though is that you can't "transfer" money to your CC account.

What you do is you "pay bill". then you can select your current account as the From, and the CC, as the To.

L.

Advertisement