Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearly there- One week!

Options
  • 25-03-2007 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

As always, it seems like FOREVER since baseball ended but we're nearly there. Back to watching condensed games first thing every day in work....the way it should be! Bluejays start next Monday at 7pm my time...Couldnt be better! Unfortunately the Jays home opener is on at 1:15am so I might just watch that one the day after.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Looking forward to it also, watching the Spring Training on NASN gets the appetite for the real thing going!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭PappaCSkillz22

zuutroy wrote:
    Unfortunately the Jays home opener is on at 1:15am so I might just watch that one the day after.

wimp
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Game time....wooohoooo!....Complete game shut-out by Roy comin up!

Not quite right on the prediction but job done!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

we suck :mad:

anyone else have an mlb tv subscription? Any trouble logging on this evening?

• Advertisement

Very briefly. What sort of trouble?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Red Sox lost 7 -1 to KC Royals in one of the most boring opening games I've ever witnessed!!!

zuutroy wrote:
    Very briefly. What sort of trouble?

I tried logging on to watch the Yankees/Rays game (as the D-Rays were winning). As well as entering my e-mail and password (as I have before) it also requested cc and address details (for blackout purposes I suppose). I kept getting error messages at this point.

Around an hour later on I was able to go straight into the Sox/Royals game.

I e-mailed MLB at the time, but no response.

Ah yes, I've had that one many times over the years. It normally happens when I try to watch from a new computer. It happened on Monday, but I just clicked OK without filling in any details and it let me watch no problem. Normally when that happens, because Irish creidt cards dont support address verification, you have to contact MLB and they send you out a 'token' which you can use to start your viewing. This time of year they're very busy but even when they're no it takes 2 days or more to get an answer by email. Your best bet is to ring them.

Cheers. I've always used the same computer, and watched a spring training game recently without any of the hassle, so hopefully it's a one-off.

I just logged on to watch LAA/TEX and no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Excellent Opening Day at Fenway Park yesterday with the Red Sox winning 14 -1 over the Mariners. Super stuff. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭PappaCSkillz22

shapez wrote:
    Excellent Opening Day at Fenway Park yesterday with the Red Sox winning 14 -1 over the Mariners. Super stuff. :D

You can still back Boston at an amazing 9/1 with Boyle Sports
    I think that is insane considering the rotation, closer and lineup
    :cool:

Advertisement