Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokerstars IRISH OPEN TICKET?

Options
  • 25-03-2007 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if theres a game organised again this week same as last week? think it was €90+10 on stars.....?

missed out on reg. last week but looked good game.

If it was made a weekly thing could build up a good following. but just need to adjust payout structure.

info welcomed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

It was a $100+$9 freezeout. Regular payout structure. Stars wouldnt customise it for me. If it was to be done again there'd have to be a pre agreement that anyone who cashes but doesnt win, transfers the money to the person in 1st....

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

Id be agreeable to that and hope everyone else would . looked good fun last week.

Hope you do it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭scooter 007

id be up for it again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

How about making it the lowest possible buyin on stars - $1 if possible with everyone transferring the rest up to $100 to Ian or whovers willing to take responsibility and transferring the lot to the winner. Save a fortune on rake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

bohsman wrote:
    How about making it the lowest possible buyin on stars - $1 if possible with everyone transferring the rest up to $100 to Ian or whovers willing to take responsibility and transferring the lot to the winner. Save a fortune on rake.

i like your line, great idea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

sounds good go with the 1$ tourney and tfr the rest, im in...

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

Great Idea. genius.

Im in.

What day time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Sounds like a plan, I'd be up for this again. Wednesday is a no no though as Croake Park beckons...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Juan Pablo wrote:
    Sounds like a plan, I'd be up for this again. Wednesday is a no no though as Croake Park beckons...

ul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭fabsoul

Juan Pablo wrote:
    Sounds like a plan, I'd be up for this again. Wednesday is a no no though as Croake Park beckons...[/QUOTE

Did you see the game on Saturday. Why would you want miss poker for that again!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Ian

I'd be in for the $1 thing. Oscar is a genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

I might be up for this. I think $10 entry is the min pokerstars will let you have a private tourney . Is there any other online sat left for the irish open?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

bohsman wrote:

Ian would go to mexico :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

bohsman wrote:

Clever mofo.

Coolio, well I can't play on Wednesday because of the football. Can do Thursday though if that suits everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

I never usually bet against Ireland but just noticed slovakia are 11/4 for the win which has to be THE value bet of the year so far, there is simply no way Ireland are beating them and with Keane and now it looks like Given out think I may have to push patriotism aside.

TBH I sort of hope we lose so we can get rid of the ted and dougal partnership.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

19763725a362124638b539334348l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

if u do it on thursday please i will play##wednedsday is the irish match and i usually go out taking alcohol and other injestants on wednesdays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

fabsoul wrote:
    Did you see the game on Saturday. Why would you want miss poker for that again!!!!!!!

The good people at the FAI required us to block book our tickets in bundles of 4 games, @ €70 a game. Meh, it'll be nice too see some good forwards on display like the FC Nürnberg pair Robert Vittek and Marek "Lets go fcuking" Mintal. It'll be even nicer to not see our little winker moaning and whining at refs and doing eff all. Oscar, very young, very clever.

Advertisement