Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Irish Senior Cup Final

Options
  • 25-03-2007 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

How crap and boring was that. I'm sorry but the standard was pretty poor. How did a team like Pembroke get into the final anyway. Would have liked to have seen Railway, Loreto (obviously :P) or Hermes there. They would have put up a better fight than Pembroke. Pegasus are excellent but I felt the overall standard of the game wasn't great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

And you're basing this on how many years of senior cup final experience? Pegagus were pedestrian on the day and only managed to put a single goal beyond an understrength pembroke team.

But yeah, not a classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

I think Pegasus would have shone against a better team tbh. I think Pembroke brought them down a bit.

I've been to more exciting Senior Cup Finals... I'm not old enough to have been to a whole lot but from my experience, I wasn't impressed with the game.

Advertisement