Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love to Go!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭cerebis

i think it's a good tune....I think it needs a great southern vocalist to pull it off!
    I love the lyrics their class! The only thing I'd say bad about it is that it is very long ..

All in all good job, and Keep it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SolMate

Thanks Cerebis. Appreciate you taking the time to listen.

Gerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Paligulus

Good job chief,
    Thought the keys playing through out the song were class. The little instrumental breaks in between the chorus and verse were tasty too.
    I'd agree what cerebis said about the song being too long. And I think the reason for this is that there isnt enough contrast between the verse and chorus. you need some extra instruments and vocal harmonies to beef up the chorus.
    I think a lightly distorted rhythm guitar a la Skynard/doobie brothers would have added a lot to the entire song.
    Wasn't keen on the Keyboard trumpets though!!!!
    Keep it up

Advertisement