Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

topvision.lu and panasonic 37px60eh

Options
  • 24-03-2007 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi All,

i have a quick question about the Panasonic 37PX60EH as seen here:

http://www.topvision-online.de/details.html?item=20119369154575a77a25f63&

Am I right in thinking that this TV will work fine here as I will be connecting a sky box to it via scart. I cannot find any information related to it in english.

Also, has anybody any experience in dealing with topvision.lu as I dont want to go charging in and buy something from a non reputable trader.

Any reviews on tv also welcome.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

I have a tv on the way from them now, theres recent threads in the bargain alerts thread where ppl bought from them. Should work fine for sky.

check the link called Weitere Informationen on that page u linked, it mentions scart etc

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭dohda

Thanks for the reply, if you remember you might let me know how you get on. Im a little concerned in case there is a problem after delivery as much as anything.

Yep no problem, you should be able to deal with the manufacturers directly if you have a problem when its under warranty so you shouldnt have to get topvision to solve the problem.

Well i give my samsung 32 inch tv today from topvision. Absolutely delighted with it. I ordered late on the thursday the 15th of march and got it today through interlink. It wasnt given to the courier until last wednesday so i was suprised it was delivered today. Havent noticed any faults with it yet anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I'd wait a few weeks and buy one of the new 70 series panasonics, the 60's are plagued with a major issue called purple snakes, don't believe me here is a link to official statement from Panasonic http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/image/hdtv/Panasonic-TH42PX70/magenta-noise-statement.jpg

New series should be in stores accross Europe in the next 2-3 weeks I would say

Snake ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement