Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Validation jobs in pharma industry

Options
  • 23-03-2007 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

I have diploma in Analytical chemistry from the I.T Carlow and 3 years industry experience , I am Interested in getting into Validation jobs but to have the best chance of doing this I am going back to college this september to do my Hons degree which will take one year, I havent made up my mind where I will do it yet so I want to ask you of all the chemistry/science Hons degree throughout the country which would be best as far as giving me the best chnace of getting into Validation is concerned?or does it matter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

hi to get into validation jobs i presume that you would need an MSc .
    i know dit kevin st has some taught courses.
    im finishin off my hons deg in chemical sciences there but i think that you should do your honours in the same place where you ll have to do the msc , it will make it easier to get in it plus you ll get a chance to know the lecturers before you commit to do the msc.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mucco

There are always validation jobs going. Why not phone a few companies and ask them what qualifications they require?

M

Advertisement