Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oh yes, yes clive yes!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'm probably more excited about the fact that Ryuhei Kitamura is directing it, the man's just a fantastic director. Seems like Clive Barker adaptations sometimes get directed by no-name amatuers, so the fact that they've got someone behind the helm who has real talent should make this something special.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well its another horror movie aint it. I only watch night breed a while back, still good in all its weirdness.

Most Barker adaptations are dismal, bar of course the supern Candyman and Night Breed and Hellraiser to a lesser extent.

Kitamura has a very good track record, so hopefully he'll bring some of the insanity of his previous films and above all, pray this does'nt turn into a PG13 fiasco.

Here is the poster for the film and here is the poster and some of Barker's conceptual paintings.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,939 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm probably going to ripped apart for this but I thought Versus was one of the worst films I've ever seen so not looking forward to this. His over the top direction also ruined the MGS: Twin Snake cutscenes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I'm probably going to ripped apart for this but I thought Versus was one of the worst films I've ever seen so not looking forward to this. His over the top direction also ruined the MGS: Twin Snake cutscenes.

You're dead to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement