Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amilo M7400 Drivers

Options
  • 22-03-2007 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi folks,

i have an Fujitsu Siemens Amilo m7400, i cant find the drivers cd and need to reinstall the software which operates the quick launch buttons on the side. Ive downloaded all the drivers from their website but it doesnt have the program for the quick launch buttons, does anyone have the driver cd that could upload this for me somewhere or any ideas where i could download the program.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Try going HERE if you haven't already. On that page click on Online Update under the header DESKUPDATE which is on the right hand side of the page. A new window should open. Read and follow instructions. It will need to install an ActiveX control which will be fine. It should tell you what drivers are up to date and what aren't and (in theory anyway) what are missing.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 alphasolutions

That update program only works for the main drivers, the ones i need were for the sd card reader which it doesnt include and the launch manager for the quick keys to launch the wireless network.

Not to worry though i found the cd so problem solved!

Thanks

Advertisement