Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is a mother board????

Options
  • 22-03-2007 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭

Oh my god, I have made about 10 phone calls to dell, been transferred from one to the other and I cant get the price of a motherboard!! Roughly how much are they anyone please??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

What laptop is it for??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

an inspiron 6000...thank you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Check eBay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

try www.laptopparts.ie he has a dell supplier and his prices are decent enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

jonny24ie wrote:

What a rip off of a site....the accessories aren't too bad but the laptops are laughable. 700 for an outdated Dell machine that cost about 500 12 months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

An alternative for laptop motherboards is
    http://www.portables.co.uk/acatalog/Laptop_motherboards.html
    We've ordered stuff like laptop fans and the like from them and they've been grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

jonny24ie wrote:

Are you still pimping that?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

petes wrote:
    Are you still pimping that?

He is an he was warned already about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

mel123 wrote:
    an inspiron 6000...thank you!!!

Probably cheaper to buy a new laptop tbh.

Advertisement