Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaiafield Project

Options
  • 22-03-2007 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

This idea is to get people the whole world over to coordinate prayer and meditation together. The idea of focusing energy together being more powerful is not new, but I've not seen anyone attempt this before.

If you believe in the collective consciousness at all I think it's worth getting involved. It can't do any harm and at worst you will have spent some time relaxing.

Takes place March 28th 6-7pm.
    By strange coincidence a Russian diplomat recently stated that the USA will invade Iran on 28th, I hope he was wrong!

For more details or to sign up:
    http://www.gaiafield.net/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sounds like a beautiful idea, I'll go sign up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Wow, great idea, I'll give it my time for sure!

By the way, what time would that be here??

Anyone know what time it'll be happening here??? Please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

We are delighted to announce the second Gaiafield Global Meditation and Prayer Vigil, to be held at 10am PST on March 28, 2007.

Read the site.
    and
    For more information, please contact Project Director David Nicol at david@gaiafield.net.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭joseph dawton

thats 6-7pm our time this Wed.

thats 6-7pm our time this Wed.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Missed that session but I have registered on their website to get info in the next one.

I'd be interested on how it went for you, did you feel it heightened you meditation \ prayer session? Did you connect with the flow?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

there is another 'Global Prayer Project' on this web site http://www.celestinevision.com/ I have never connected to it live as I'm usually in work at the time. They have dowloadable recordings.

Peace

siochain wrote:
    Missed that session but I have registered on their website to get info in the next one.

I'd be interested on how it went for you, did you feel it heightened you meditation \ prayer session? Did you connect with the flow?

Thanks

Well, I didn't get much sleep the night before and I had band rehearsal all day so I forgot about it but I will say this, the dreams I has last night were really vivid & lucid. I had so many of them I can hardly recal, they were happening all night. When I woke up I was utterly disorientated and forgot where I was and who I was, it was like I was returning from a different universe. I rarely have that feeling. Probably connected?

• Advertisement
Advertisement