Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Griffith College FE1 Prep. Courses

Options
  • 21-03-2007 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

I'm considering doing a number of these courses in preparation for the FE1 sitting in October. I will finish college in May and will be doing subjects I will not have seen since 1st year (now in 4th year). I was hoping people could give a brief account of their experiences with this course and whether they would recommend it. I have heard it's good but don't want to be shelling out €375 per subject willy nilly.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

I know three subjects are lectured at a very high standard: Criminal, Tort and Constitutional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 yournamehere

Griffith is good for tort (one particular lecturer) and constitutional (one particular lecturer) there are 2 lecturers for both these. They're also quite good for contract and equity.

Stanhope street law have an excellent reputation, mind you its a bit like fe1 boot camp and they will come down hard on you if you are not putting the effort in/taking classes seriously.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Answer: tell them I am paying and want priority on the lecturers in name/question.

Don't know Stanhope, but if your looking to pass your exams then coming down hard on you should not arise ;)

I looked at the staff there at Stanhope, some top names.

Advertisement