Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

argh!

Options
  • 21-03-2007 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

I can't seem to get over the fact that the Asgard are no more. What is wrong with the writers. They must have been comprimised by some remaing Go'auld still residing here on earth.

Tis strange, the emotions that one feels when fictional characters die. Can't say that I've felt this empty since dear old Danny boy kicked the bucket.

I find that during empty periods throughout the day the dilema of the Asgard plays on my mind and ideas that could have saved their race keep popping into my mind.

Why could they not have made numerous clones of the geezer that was 30,000 years old and transfered their conciousness into them.

Transfered their conciousness into computers and ran their empire from their why they still mulled over the problem of their imminent demise.

Given all their tech to the Tau'ri then placed themselves into statis pods while the tauri or other species tried to solve the problems.

Contacted the Aincents or some other ascended beings and asked for help ascending. Their good folk and other ascended beings might be willing to assist with the process seeing as how they messed up their ability to get there by themselves.

Say greetings to the Knox and ask can they use their magic healing powers and fix them.

Use the freckin Sarcophagus.

Create deoxyribonucleic acid from scratch and make a brand new robust body for themselves.

Tis only television but the whole thing is still bugging me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Whats playing on my mind is are we ever gonna see the furlings???

But yeah your right,
    They could have even cloned humans and transferred into them, no shortage of DNA there.
    There were good little guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

we did see the furlings

and they were awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

All the Asgard were tens of thousands of years old. Did you consider that maybe they were just ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

It doesn't matter how ready they were to go....the comited suicide. Mass, MASS suicide, which is abit silly since it contradicts everything we know of the Agaurd.

Advertisement