Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything we can do to help?

Options
  • 21-03-2007 5:02pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If the Admins can help in anyway please let me know or post suggestions here. We like the idea of a football team and will support it in whatever way we can (even with a few bob!)

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Great News!

I'm just back from training, where the lads told me about this, I hadn't seen it before I left.

If you can leave it with us until we figure out what we need/how you can help that would be great.

The banner ads are a good step, and we've had a bit of interest from them.

I'd like maybe a little step further and possibly be allowed to post a thread on the soccer forum for one last push, if the soccer mods wouldn't mind?

Cheers,

Des
    De Gyaffor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

seansouth wrote:
    I'd like maybe a little step further and possibly be allowed to post a thread on the soccer forum for one last push, if the soccer mods wouldn't mind?

Cheers,

Des
    De Gyaffor

Are you allowed to do that yet Des? Or has it been done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

A thread was put in soccer, but afaik there was no more interest.

Advertisement