Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 Re-Buy Tournament Kildare Town, Thursday 22nd March

Options
  • 21-03-2007 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I started a thread on this before but I posted it as an Irish Open Satellite.

This tournament will be a cash or ticket option tournament so I just wanted to start a new thread.....I'm only expecting about 20 players for this tournament but it will be a regular fixture in Kildare Town if it gets good support.

1. Who is running the event - Poker Ireland
    2. The purpose of the event - Commercial
    3. Date and Location of event - Thursday 22nd March. The Silken Thomas, The Square, Kildare Town, Co. Kildare.
    4. Registration and Start time of event - Registration opens at 7pm. Tournament starts at 8pm.
    5. Any prerequisites - No Prerequisites.
    6. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number - No max, tournament is open to all over the age of 18
    7. Type of Tournament No-Limit Hold'em Re-buy Tournament.
    8. Cost of entry and any subsequent rebuys/top-ups etc - Cost of entry is €50 + €10 reg. Re-Buys and Top-ups cost €50 (no reg)
    9. Cost of registration - €10
    10. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into Prize fund - 100% Prize pool payout.
    11. Any guarenteed prize pool - Esimated Prize-pool - €2,500.
    12. If applicable, Number of re-buys allowed and over what time frame/blind levels - Re-Buys allowed for the first three levels.
    13. Starting Chips - 4,000
    14. Rebuy and Top-up chip amounts - 6,000 for re-buys and 8,000 for top-up.
    15. Blind levels 25-50, 50-100, 100-200, 150-300, 150-300 (ante 25), 200-400 (ante 25).....Modelled off the Irish Open.
    16. Blind timeframes. 25 minute levels to start and twenty minute levels after the break.
    17. Places being paid and if any prizes are other than cash (free entry to other tournie, merchandice etc).....Top 10% of field will be paid......All cash or ticket into IO if players choose.
    18. Are there going to be dealers - Yes, top class dealers at every table.
    19. Will there be a documented list of rules - Yes.
    20. Is there a tournament director - Yes. Derek Williams or Stephen Mc Lean.
    21. How are disputes handled - TD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Phil-Dublin

count me in Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭EARMUFFS

Just some clarification please? Is tonight a €50 rebuy or a €200 IO qualifier? Poker Ireland website says €200 IO qualifier??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

EARMUFFS wrote:
    Just some clarification please? Is tonight a €50 rebuy or a €200 IO qualifier? Poker Ireland website says €200 IO qualifier??:confused:

€50 re-buy. Sorry about that mate. Mistake on the website.

Advertisement