Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nod32

Options
  • 21-03-2007 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

I'm after installing nod32 trial on vista.When it scanned my pc there was some files it couldn't access says error opening (file locked) [4] is this normal.Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭ActorSeeksJob

as far as i know thats normal, you get it a lot with security programs. i wouldnt worry about it imo. did it name the files it cudnt scan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Nod is amazing, I get the locked files when I scan. but Ive had it on my pc since I got it and it keeps the pc clean. Other av programmes cant see any viruses etc.

As a side.. Ive recently downloaded a freeware firewall. Its called comodo, I like it a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭ActorSeeksJob

yea comodo is considered to be a pretty good firewall.
    i prefer kaspersky internet security myself for all my security needs, expensive though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

They are mostly system files just wanted to make sure its normal. thanks for the replies.

Advertisement