Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish open Satellite in Kilcullen

Options
  • 20-03-2007 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine asked me to put this up

Pheonix Card club in Kilcullen are running an Irish Open Satellite on saturday coming satellites for it start at 5 the main tournament starts at 7 though. for more information call 0870523320
    and 0877580765
    its in kilcullen,above the hideout,half hour drive from newlands cross.
    1 the phoenix card club
    2 satelite for irish open
    3 this saturday the 24th of march in kilculen, above the hideout pub
    registration at half six,kicks off at 7 with cash games goin afterwards (1-2 no limit he)
    5 private members club, free membership maximum of 50 players,possible 3 tickets
    7 no limit holdem

8200 freezout

9 20 reg
    .:
    100 percent payout
    .:
    no guaranteed prizepool
    .:
    n/a
    .:
    13 7 k starting chips with 500 early bird
    .:
    14 n/a
    .:
    15 standard blind levels
    .:
    16 every half hour blinds will increase,after break blinds may increase,td discretion
    .:
    17 depending on entries full tickets for the irish open will be given out
    .:
    18 will be dealers
    .:
    19 there will be a list of rules
    .:
    20 yes, there is a tournament director
    .:
    21 td descision is final

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

more info...!!

where is this!? when do i have to leave my house to get to the sats?
    how many players/tickets expected?? ETC<!<!?!?!?!?

(im still not talking to you)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

hehehe, apparantly if i actually bothered to read your post you pretty much answer all my questions...

i think my above post is arguably my worst one ever, and ive had some bad ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭MacStacked

.:
    15 standard blind levels
    .:
    16 every half hour blinds will increase,after break blinds may increase,td discretion
    .:

Any chance of asking your mate to expand on these please goodluck2me..could be interested (if im not at the match)..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

MacStacked wrote:
    Any chance of asking your mate to expand on these please goodluck2me..could be interested (if im not at the match)..
    he said that it is likely but not definite that they will increase to 45min levels after the break. it wasnt for def so i posted it as such. think there is another thread on this now so mods can lock this thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭MacStacked

he said that it is likely but not definite that they will increase to 45min levels after the break. it wasnt for def so i posted it as such. think there is another thread on this now so mods can lock this thanks.

ty

• Advertisement
Advertisement