Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Display Teams

Options
  • 20-03-2007 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just a general debate , what are the best display teams that you have ever seen ?

I noted that the Thunderbirds are coming to Salthill this year, I always found them impressive however not as creative as some , for example the Italian team the Frecce Tricolori are extraordinary , with their ' drunken pilot ' sequence in amazing.

Does anyone here remember the IAC Magister team ? I never saw them in the UK .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The Russian Swifts and the Russian Knights are really up there, amazing displays and a good use of flares especially with the Knights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Davidth88 wrote:
    Does anyone here remember the IAC Magister team ? I never saw them in the UK .

Hi the IAC Magister team was The Silver Swallows. They won the Lockheed Martin Cannestra Trophy At RIAT 97 Best Overseas Display.

They Operated CM170 Fouga Super Magisters.

Advertisement