Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Satellites for Green Joker Poker Festival

Options
  • 19-03-2007 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Satellites for our tournament in May start this week on Green Joker Poker & Bluesquare.

Grand Finals are on Sunday's at 8pm. They are $100+$10 with rebuys and add ons for $100. Packages are $2300 and include 4 nights accom for one and $400 exes as well as main event ticket worth €1080.

Feeders Mon-Sat:

$10+$1 rebuy @ 8.30pm - 2 tickets to final Gtd.
    $1+0.10c rebuy feeder to 8.30pm tournie @ 2pm. 2 tickets Gtd.
    $2+0.20c Freezeout to 8.30pm tournie @1pm. 2 tickets Gtd.

From Sun-Fri there will also be:

$1+0.10c rebuy feeder to next days 8.30pm tournie @ 7.30pm. 3 tickets Gtd.
    $2+0.20c Freezeout to next days 8.30pm tournie @6pm. 2 tickets Gtd.

On Sundays the $10+$1 rebuy feeders into the 8pm Final will be at 1pm & 2.30pm with 2 tickets Gtd in each.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Hi Mike,

Why the 4 pm start on day 1.... This means people having to take 1/2 days of work and is not always possible for people. It was a 8pm start last time and I thought that was perfect start time.

Still hope to make it..

Ollie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Ollieboy wrote:
    Hi Mike,

Why the 4 pm start on day 1.... This means people having to take 1/2 days of work and is not always possible for people. It was a 8pm start last time and I thought that was perfect start time.

Still hope to make it..

Ollie

We need to get 9 levels in, anyone seriously thinking of playing this would take the Friday off - who wants to do 8 hrs+ at work and then 9hrs of serious poker? A lot of people though the last one started too late :confused:

It allows us to start earlier on the second day also - allowing the early bustees to play the €500 if they wish. I see most events starting in the afternoon so I don't think it will affect numbers too much.

There could be some value in todays 8.30pm $10+$1 rebuy feeder as the smaller feeders do not start until 2moro. Only 5 players needed for this tournie to run and there are 2 tickets to Sundays final Gtd.

GF is tonight, 1 ticket Gtd. $100+$10 rebuy. There are now 10 seater STT sats to this for $11+$1.10 and 6 seaters for $22+$2.20. They are in the STT section under the satellites tab.

Advertisement