Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best recuriing aliens

Options
  • 16-03-2007 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

who were your favs.

Me, thor and Chaka.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Do you mean good guys or bad guys??

My choice would be Brat'ac (good guy) and Apophis (bad guy)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Brat'ac. No equal. What a character.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

GWolf wrote:
    who were your favs.

Me, thor and Chaka.

You were on Stargate? Deadly. Nah, Liked Bra'tak (Or however you spell it) and liked whatwashisname, Martooth?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Bra'tac FTW. Chaka was ... well, he made funny faces and said "Chaka" a lot - an easy way to kill an episode for the writers. I liked the initial wow factor of the Asgard, but that wore off as time went on. Oh, and any Goa'uld with large breasts - which seem to be a prerequisite for any girl looking to get started in SciFi these days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

NARIM, i loved those tollans.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I enjoyed the Tollans generally, because they showed how we could have gone without a load of religious interference. Their technology was cool and they brought in some interesting elements to the show.

Apophis ftw for the bad guys. Noone has portrayed Goa'uld arrogance as well as him.

For non-humanoid aliens, I'm going with the Reetou who were, much to my disappointment, never used again except for the phase technology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Moe Lester

The Giant Aliens

in the episode crystal skull

they where in one episode that was it and i wonder what ever happen to nick.

they left that part in a mess really though as we never heard anything from him again.

and the giant aliens might be able to do something cool!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I hated the Chaka episodes to be honest, way to boring! For me it would have to be Thor or any episode with an acended ancient (Oma for example)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

ixoy wrote:
    For non-humanoid aliens, I'm going with the Reetou who were, much to my disappointment, never used again except for the phase technology.

That was a let down alright.

Best aliens imo were Bra'tac and the ancients early on in the series (like the one they found in the ice)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Brat'ac, Thor and Adria (mmmm Adria)

Also does T'ealc count?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

Best aliens of time were Species 8472, oh wait a different program.

Best Bad alien is Ba'al before season 9. His arrogance is excellent. The way he tortured O' Neil was priceless.

Best Good guy is Martin Llyod. Gotta love that fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Is it limited to SG-1?
    Kolya!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Moe Lester wrote:
    The Giant Aliens

in the episode crystal skull
    !

Wouldn't they have to be in it more than once for them to be recurring?
    As or me....I'd have to go with Thor and Apophis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

The Wraith

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Apophis is the best.

Although Cronos did have his moments
    "You will not be as fortunite to die as qucikly as your father did by my hand .... Shol....VA"

Ba'al had allot of good lines aswell
    "I am a God, Gods are all knowing"

As for the best good person, hmmm Bre-Tec was good but i dont know none of them where that amazing, Martoof was alright, jacub carter aswell.
    I dont know i cant pic from the "good" people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

I liked the replicators. Not the human form, the good old bug type. Not much in terms of personality, but you always knew you were in for an exciting peril filled ep with them.

The stuff of classic horror movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 risaphoenix

Thor, no questions

Advertisement