Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friendly priced beer & Snacks

• 15-03-2007 9:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

We can keep this post alive we brother friendly priced beer and snacks.

I'll start the ball rolling with Dunnes Stores tonight

24 bottles of miller for €19.99 !!!

Felt obliged to purchase 4 cases or 96 bottles. Just to keep the weekend supplies ready long weekend and that.

Keep the bargains flowing gents

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

saw 20 miller bottles for 14.99 this morning in tesco they also have the 33cl guinness 24 cans for 24 quid, talbot off licence in talbot street, dublin sells 6 cans of guinness draught for 9.99 and for any bacardi geezers out there tesco are selling 12 bottles of smirnoff ice for 19.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

tesco are selling 12 bottles of smirnoff ice for 19.99

You don't get a nicely formed beer gut from driking smirnoff ice. Shame on you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

I feel unmanly only buying 20 bottles they always seem to finish quicker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Oh Brothers, I feel for you having to pay such silly prices! I propose ye all pack your bags and move over here to Germany. More Gut to the € here!

You don't get a nicely formed beer gut from driking smirnoff ice. Shame on you

oh i know that, thats why i said 'for the bacardi geezers', we need to cater for all tastes

• Advertisement

Well one of my mates has a large truck which could be used for a beer run up north if a group of brothers wanted to partake.

I also have access to vans and jeeps which could be "borrowed for brothers"

good work brother bazzy, curleys in newry is excellent for ridiciously low priced drink

Readily available if a few brothers wanted to purchase beer and make a nominal contribution for diesel a few of us could nip up on a saturday !!

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Got four mini-kegs of Heineken for €40 in Superquinn Lucan yesterday. Roll on St. Patrick's Day.

Excellent !! one of my mates has a full time keg of guinness on the go in his house and a 64 " tv. He is suitable for membership to this forum to a t but he is self employed and a busy man !!

Will have a word and try get him to join !! legend for eating.

dominos level 4 meltdown one night large !!! well impressive!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Them bacon fries go good with something cold but are too expensive in the pub. Any equivalent in Tesco?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I'm a big fan of Fink Brau, french lager sold in Lidl. 24 bottles of it for €11, and it really grows on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Ruu wrote:
    Them bacon fries go good with something cold but are too expensive in the pub. Any equivalent in Tesco?
    Yes brother Ruu. Tesco have some own-brand bacon fries. A big bag costs about 80c.

O'Briens do Warsteiner for €1 a bottle. MMmmmmm German beer....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Bazzy wrote:
    dominos level 4 meltdown one night large !!! well impressive!

They have a level four?! Thought it stopped at 3?

Advertisement