Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Older CTYI'ers

Options
  • 15-03-2007 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Back when I was in CTYI, boards didn't exist! I went in 97-2000 and made some great friends and had the time of my life - when I see this on here I had to post and ask was anyone who looks on here ther in that time period?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

I think I know who this is! You're a bit on the tall side aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭supersaint3

ha ha no but I think I know who you're talking about - DL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

That's the one! So there were two St Pat's fans in CTYI? No way!

I was there 98-2001. I never actually come into this forum, I just saw the post on the latest posts board on the login page and presumed it was our friend DL from the name 'Supersaints'!

What courses you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭supersaint3

have to stoke the memory a bit - some sort of biology the first year .... marketing and advertising the second.... aaaand .... legal studies the 3rd but sure you never went to CTYI for the classes really, it was for the fun! Yeah too pats fans in the one year! It was when our Pats/ Cork Rivalry was full blown, there was at least one of them boys in there, roomed with him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Byrno

Yeah, only came onto the CTYI board there as it was on the front page.

Anyway went to CTYI from 1998 to 2001, Session 2 every time. Good times, good times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 ailsybird

hey there supersaint long time no see! just spotted this thread when i was searching for ctyi oldies. what are u up to these days? me and supersue just graduated there last week-crazy stuff!
    ailin x

Advertisement