Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head & Shoulders - Who am I kidding?

Options
  • 15-03-2007 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭

In perhaps a foolish hope that I'm not the only one, who here of my brothers in beerguts, still uses H&S?

In honesty I use it not for my head, the hair on which is disappearing faster than rainforests in Brazil, but for my shoulders and every other part of my body, where the hair is not only resplendent and lush, but also increasing in volume. Perhaps the hair from my head has migrated south.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

You are not alone Brother Mikedragon32, I too cling to vain hopes and the joy of yesteryear when my flowing locks of hair were graced by H&S or whatever soapy bottle was near.

Yes I too suffer from the affliciton of migrating hair and Mrs r3nu4l has commented on the appearance of such hair in places where there was never hair before. It's almost like puberty for non-sexual body parts.

I still douse the head with H&S in tribute to past glories as there is still some hair clinging tightly around the sides and back as well as some fluffy 'hair' on top :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Perhaps the hair from my head has migrated south.

Any thoughts?

That hits the nail on it's hairless head. None of us have lost our hair, it has just migrated, to our ears, nose, toes, belly, shoulders etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

I too use H&S but i'm starting to get spots in the nape of my neck.

what's up with that?

i've no receding hair but getting more and more on my chest. Don't like that at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I look like a burst mattress. :( I was chatting a girl up one night and she said she'd rather sleep with someone who was HIV positive than someone with hairy shoulders. Ahh, Copper face jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Begone H&S. Mr Sheen and a soft cloth FTW.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

tbh wrote:
    I look like a burst mattress. :( I was chatting a girl up one night and she said she'd rather sleep with someone who was HIV positive than someone with hairy shoulders. Ahh, Copper face jacks.

Lol, ouch. Shot down in flames. Must have been a lesbian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

MarkR wrote:
    Lol, ouch. Shot down in flames. Must have been a lesbian.

ahhhhhhhhhh... of course!!! Jesus I was wondering what her problem was, never dawned on me - she must have been gay! it wasn't about me being hairy it was about her being gay. Ah now her repulsion totally makes sense :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

tbh wrote:
    ahhhhhhhhhh... of course!!! Jesus I was wondering what her problem was, never dawned on me - she must have been gay! it wasn't about me being hairy it was about her being gay. Ah now her repulsion totally makes sense :D
    ... If she was a lesbian, surely then your manly hair would have been a source of familiarity for her.

Aren't big fat hairy dykes our soulmates?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Defo a lesbian .............. how could a woman not want a fat balding man.............home for a game of hide the sausage .... light nap .... another game of hiding the sausage

... and she gets to rub ur budda belly in the morning!!!!!

defo lesbian !!

Advertisement