Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shout out to anyone involved in n.irish champs

Options
  • 15-03-2007 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭

i know i'm not the only one baffled by the lack of information for said event,so this is an appeal to anyone involved in the running of this tournament to post structure etc....I think a few more people will make the effort to travel if they know what the're travelling to! look forward to reading reply.......:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

the only details i have is that it starts at 7pm on the friday, starts at 4pm on the 2nd day with the final table being played out on the sunday at 2pm. 120 reg'd so far and they are expecting around 150 or so, 1000stg buy in with a 100 reg, starting stack of 10k with 45 or 60 min levels (not sure) with all levels included.

Details are a bit sketchy but it will give you a flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,213 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

the only details i have is that it starts at 7pm on the friday, starts at 4pm on the 2nd day with the final table being played out on the sunday at 2pm. 120 reg'd so far and they are expecting around 150 or so, 1000stg buy in with a 100 reg, starting stack of 10k with 45 or 60 min levels (not sure) with all levels included.

Details are a bit sketchy but it will give you a flavour.

No disrespect, but it's excatly that type of sketchy information that is discouraging (and I'm not getting at you as I know you aren't involved in the organisation).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    No disrespect, but it's excatly that type of sketchy information that is discouraging (and I'm not getting at you as I know you aren't involved in the organisation).

i know feeling concerned myself with the lack of info as it is like buying a car without looking under the bonnet to see if there is an engine:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

i was speaking with the good people of betfair today and as promised the structure for the 3 tournaments has been posted.To be fair it seems to be the case of the organisers not being aware of how popular this forum is to the players,so better late than never i suppose.....anyway,looking forward to a good weekend and for those of you playing,may the force be with you all........

Advertisement