Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting laptop to TV without S-Video?

Options
  • 14-03-2007 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

I bought my sister a Dell Inspiron 1501 for her birthday and was told on the phone that the 1501 had an S-Video Out connector. But this is not the case (thanks Dell!)...

There is a VGA Out connector and I was wondering if I could get some kind of adapter from VGA to either S-Video, Composit or Scart? Do such adapters exist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

There's quite a few threads on this topic both here and on the computer forum, though I can't remember the details myself.

I don't know if the search function is up and running properly yet, though. Some people have info on how to search Boards.ie using Google in their sigs. Might want to keep an eye out and do a search using that method.

Advertisement