Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dancing ...... never do it sober!

Options
  • 14-03-2007 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

32394853_s.gif

Ok I think we can all agree - guys like us should never dance sober!

I know dancing isnt my fav thing at all and I've only danced sober for the first dance at my wedding ... never again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

6th wrote:
    32394853_s.gif

Ok I think we can all agree - guys like us should never dance sober!

I know dancing isnt my fav thing at all and I've only danced sober for the first dance at my wedding ... never again.

If there is anyone in this forum that does dance sober with a beergut and receding hairline then they need more help than they will get here:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I must confess, I love music.

If I get 3-4 pints into me, and there's good music around, I'll be up there like a shot.

The term epileptic octopus has been bandied about once or twice concerning my "moves".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Dancing drunk is fine ... sure we are all great then!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I have never once danced sober....and I don't intend to start.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Thats rather similar to the erotic show I put on for my girlfriend for her last birthday.

Are you saying that fat topless jiggling isnt sexy?

• Advertisement

Are you saying that fat topless jiggling isnt sexy?

We are not saying. A percentage of the population is.*

* that might be around 98% of the population

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hey. Im beautiful. No matter what they say.

Right on, brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I danced sober once, when a hot girl dragged me to the dance floor. I felt so awkward and uncoordinated, completely unlike the unstoppable sex-bomb my good friend Mr. Heineken helps me become.

Advertisement