Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

travelling to OZ

• 13-03-2007 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi lads,

I am thinking about heading off to OZ in at Christmas time but have one major concern . I'm 31 in June , does this mean that once I have gotten my visa before June I am o.k or do I have be 30 while in Australia, as in I cant go. Hope this is clear.

Cant really seem to get a definitive answer online anywhere ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nialinho

I presume you're getting the Working Holiday visa. Well if it is, you will be ok as long as you are 30 when you apply for it, i.e. before June. Initial entry must then be made within a year of when the visa is granted so if if you do go around Christmas you will be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭cormon

Perfect answer,

Oz it is then, all I need now is to organise my zimmer frame !!!!!!

Thanks..

Advertisement