Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westbury Card Club, €100 Irish Open Satellite March 14th

Options
  • 13-03-2007 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We've changed the format to our Irish Open satellites.....We're hoping that a smaller buy-in will attract a bigger field.....Here it is.

Tournament takes place this Wednesday at 8pm (it will start at 8pm sharp) in the Westbury Card Club, The Green, Malahide, Co. Dublin.

Buy-in €100 + €10 reg
    One Re-buy/Add-on allowed at a cost of €50.
    Starting Stack; 4,000
    Re-buy Chips; 6,000
    Add-on; 8,000
    Re-Buys allowed at any point up to the break which takes place after level 4.

Blind structure will be modelled off of the Irish Open but the time of each level will be different to previous weeks.......20 minute levels until we reach a final table at which time we will run with 25 minute levels.

Blinds;
    25-50, 50-100, 100-200, 150-300 - Break - 150-300 A25, 200-400 A25, 300-600 A50 etc......

Tournament Director; Stephen Mc Lean.
    Purpose of Event; Commercial.

If the necessary €3,500 is not reached in the prize-pool then it will be winner take all - cash .......Hope ya'll can make it......

stephen@pokerireland.ie for more info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Phil-Dublin

Will there be sats or Sit n Go's as usual ?

will there be dealers ? :confused:

will you be directing it ? :)

is there a smell ? :eek:

Phil :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Will there be sats or Sit n Go's as usual ?

Phil :D

€25 and €45 wash and go's from 7:30pm.

Change to original post - Tournament will start at 8:30pm now.

Yes to all other questions in your post Phil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

except the smell part of course :cool: :cool:

i went there last night and the craic was 90

Brian Mc Fadden is truly a nut-job and was simply the life and soul, as for Mr Boyszone Ronan Keating, i reckon he just heard about the fun McFadden was havin and wanted some, great crowd and good fun

should be a good one this evening too with this new structure

see you there

The Clamper:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

i went there last night and the craic was 90

Brian Mc Fadden is truly a nut-job and was simply the life and soul, as for Mr Boyszone Ronan Keating, i reckon he just heard about the fun McFadden was havin and wanted some, great crowd and good fun

should be a good one this evening too with this new structure

see you there

The Clamper:cool:

The 'Ex-Boyband member to Layperson' ratio sounds a bit high for me :D

not really, unless you are one and intend to arrive. as there is usually 50/60 other non boy band members in the place, not including Bruno, the owner who may have been a band member, if he wasnt, then he should have been, man is he popular with the ladies

not really, unless you are one and intend to arrive. as there is usually 50/60 other non boy band members in the place, not including Bruno, the owner who may have been a band member, if he wasnt, then he should have been, man is he popular with the ladies

I'm not, but it still sounds on the high side... :rolleyes:

why dont you come down anyway, you coulg get an audition while ur there

why dont you come down anyway, you coulg get an audition while ur there

hmmm, :eek:

maybe I could do a Ronan Keeting singing impression for Ronan, I'm sure that would impress him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭TimFoil

hi folks, was there a decent turnout for this event last night? And is this event going to be a regular event over the next few weeks? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

TimFoil wrote:
    hi folks, was there a decent turnout for this event last night? And is this event going to be a regular event over the next few weeks? cheers

Tournament was cencelled due to a severe lack of players......Don't know if we will be running another tournament in Malahide as we're probably going to be putting all of our efforts into the National Poker Championships/International Poker Champs' for the next few months.......

Advertisement