Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do RTE edit lost

Options
  • 12-03-2007 11:14pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just watching lost n RTE.

I had seen it already and I noticed that Gins & Suns conversation was much shorter than what I had seen first.

Do rte edit much else?

Probably edited it because no one would understand it but if they do that what else have they taken out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

This the Crouching Tiger & Hidden Dragon bit? I happen to see this last night too on RTE and was thinking they had said more there but just re-checked the US version a minute ago and it wasn't any different.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

jor el wrote:
    This the Crouching Tiger & Hidden Dragon bit? I happen to see this last night too on RTE and was thinking they had said more there but just re-checked the US version a minute ago and it wasn't any different.

Yeah it was that bit. I thought Jin said alot more.

I.e he asks what was going on. Sun tells him he makes something up.

But there didnt seem to be the last bit i.e Jin asks whats going on Sun tells him and the Sun tells Sawyer what happens if he loses

Advertisement